“Gërdeci”, Mediu again in SPAK: I waited over 16 years to be questioned by the Prosecutor’s Office

HomeCronic

“Gërdeci”, Mediu again in SPAK: I waited over 16 years to be questioned by the Prosecutor’s Office

Ilir Beqajt i komunikohet akuza për “sterilizimin”, ish-ministri: Të vërtetën time do ta ballafaqoj në gjykatë
Përplasje fizike mes Princ Lekës dhe Elia Zaharisë pas ndarjes! Si mori fund martesa e tyre, nga romanca e re e 42-vjeçarit, tek dhuna në familje
The tragic accident, the 30-year-old Albanian lost his life

The former Minister of Defense, Fatmir Mediu, has called on all the witnesses called in the trial for Gërdec, not to remain silent and to avoid any manipulation that has been done so far.

“I call on everyone to come and take a stand for their right and not choose the position of silence. It would be better with their testimonies to shed light to avoid any manipulation that has been done by different political groups or interests.”

Mediu told the media that he has been waiting to be questioned for 16 years, but the Prosecutor’s Office has not done this.

“I have waited over 16 years to be asked by the Prosecutor’s Office, and the Prosecutor’s Office had every opportunity to ask, but it never deigned to ask,” he said.

On January 29, the Ministry of Justice sent to the United States of America the letter with questions for the head of the SAC company, Patrik Henri, and other representatives.